Has your partner ever done this to you?
- Continually called you names and humiliated you?
- Kept you from working, taken the car keys, monitored your cellphone calls, made all the decisions for you?
- Destroyed your property, threatened to hurt you and/or your children?
- Pointed a gun or other weapon at you?
- Repeatedly physically hit you and the children?
- Demanded sex or sexual favors after threatening or beating you?
- Questioned who you were with and your whereabouts?
If you answered yes, then you may be a victim of domestic violence. You are not alone. There are individuals every day who are currently victims of abuse.
There is help, contact us at 1-866-847-5802.